Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
kristen-bell-smh.gif

I don't know how many feet. I'll try to remember to ask my husband later. It's pretty large. We want to do squash regularly and they like to spread.
You can see the posts in this picture
View attachment 3112131
May I Guess-timate the square footage from your picture?

~45-50 feet long X ~24-30 feet deep
Based on the spacing of the corner posts, those diagonal supports & that long metal gate behind it all.

I think after dark ima pull them and put 5 eggs that my buttermilk grey hen is on. That'll get the buttermilk to start laying sooner cause I know someone who wants some eggs to hatch. And she's already set up in the brooding stalls whereas the other one is on the ground in the yard. These I gather tonight I think I'll punch them left out. Both the kelso and grey pullets will be both brown and or Wheaten. Leg color on the Grey's will be green whereas the kelso will be pearl and or yellow. So I guess I really dont have to but I do have to punch the 2 clutches of Grey. I'll do left in and right out or something

I think after dark ima pull them and put 5 eggs that my buttermilk grey hen is on. That'll get the buttermilk to start laying sooner cause I know someone who wants some eggs to hatch. And she's already set up in the brooding stalls whereas the other one is on the ground in the yard. These I gather tonight I think I'll punch them left out. Both the kelso and grey pullets will be both brown and or Wheaten. Leg color on the Grey's will be green whereas the kelso will be pearl and or yellow. So I guess I really dont have to but I do have to punch the 2 clutches of Grey. I'll do left in and right out or something
I understood about half of that.
Punching eggs?
whaat-huh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom