Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all still talking about eating insects? It's been a while since I went grocery shopping. Has it gotten that bad out there?
I remember eating those black carpenter ants as a kid. Pinch the head off and eat it. This boy said he was taught to eat them for survival in cub scouts and how some tasted like an orange some tasted like grape and so forth. Almost every kid in town was eating the dang things.

Yeah well I just mentioned her. So there!
6gqotr.gif

I remember eating those black carpenter ants as a kid. Pinch the head off and eat it. This boy said he was taught to eat them for survival in cub scouts and how some tasted like an orange some tasted like grape and so forth. Almost every kid in town was eating the dang things.
tenor-1.gif

Funny how something can be all the same thing but taste so different.

What is wrong with you people?! Bugs should never be on the menu, unless the $hit hits the fan. So far, it's come close but hasn't hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom