Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this better? :)
20220409_165023.jpg

I make a list for the things my husband needs me to do or something random I don't do all the time, otherwise I won't remember.
I don't make a list for daily things that I do every day.
Notepad app of some sort in whichever phone ecosystem you work in (android or IOS)? On android I like colornote.

The proof is in the pudding. I was sitting there drinking coffee and kept thinking of stuff to write down. 😩
Yup. I *know* this all to well…
/slightly frustrated at self for falling back asleep for 2 hrs… looked at phones apps & now it’s after 10AM…
You actually make a list? I would never get anything important done if I had a list.
/2 handed facepalm

Lists work, when handled properly.

When you wield them like a sledgehammer, not so well I’m afraid to say. They tend to make a big mess.

Android. I do have a notebook app thing but I hate the stupid ads that pop up and it forces you to watch them.
try colornote. no ads. I use it a lot for jotting down things I need to remember weeks later or just making little lists. I also use it for our running gorcery list, as you can cross off and uncross things and reuse the list multiple times.

I make a list for the things my husband needs me to do or something random I don't do all the time, otherwise I won't remember.
I don't make a list for daily things that I do every day.
/smirks

My lists are a mix of “both” & sometimes more *ideas* as well..

I like notepads on the cellphone as well… the “Notebook” lets you make a notepad for separate topics….
6E755072-B990-4CB0-B965-6811243078A4.jpeg

try colornote. no ads. I use it a lot for jotting down things I need to remember weeks later or just making little lists. I also use it for our running gorcery list, as you can cross off and uncross things and reuse the list multiple times.
Tried colornote a few years back as I recall…

To each their own… I have found the two in previous post my best tools….

Side note. Prefer the previous version on the android… the updated version on the iPhone has a few “forced upgrades” that are most annoying to me.

Tried colornote a few years back as I recall…

To each their own… I have found the two in previous post my best tools….

Side note. Prefer the previous version on the android… the updated version on the iPhone has a few “forced upgrades” that are most annoying to me.
Yeah, on IOS I have no idea. Apple's UI is not for me. Hech, I had a MBP for work at the last job, and I ran virtualbox on it so I could have an actually useful linux desktop to work from. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom