Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been up for an hour. Checked on all the chickens and about to have coffee.
Just climbed into bed. I was doing all kinds of projects outside and wasn’t sleepy after I caught my second wind. I’ve been mowing since 3 or so? Guess who I startled out of the long grass on the neighbors property at 7:40 while mowing. The @&$-*^£ bobcat. Seriously the biggest one I’ve ever seen including captive ones in zoos. I thought it was a coyote it was so tall. I can’t believe it was sitting there watching me mow looking for a chance to off something. I’d literally almost just stopped and let the birds out of the barn for the day because I thought it was late enough there wouldn’t be an issue. I don’t think I could have shot it as quickly as it moved. But I did give chase on the mower just to frighten it. Now I want a tree stand so I can be perched up on a tree and blast that stupid thing to kingdom come.

Just climbed into bed. I was doing all kinds of projects outside and wasn’t sleepy after I caught my second wind. I’ve been mowing since 3 or so? Guess who I startled out of the long grass on the neighbors property at 7:40 while mowing. The @&$-*^£ bobcat. Seriously the biggest one I’ve ever seen including captive ones in zoos. I thought it was a coyote it was so tall. I can’t believe it was sitting there watching me mow looking for a chance to off something. I’d literally almost just stopped and let the birds out of the barn for the day because I thought it was late enough there wouldn’t be an issue. I don’t think I could have shot it as quickly as it moved. But I did give chase on the mower just to frighten it. Now I want a tree stand so I can be perched up on a tree and blast that stupid thing to kingdom come.
I hear ya! I’m taking my AR with me today. You know, just in case a hog is hanging out at the old house.

New additions to the homestead
20220521_100444.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom