Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ColtHandorf Get over herrrreeee! Do you know what he looks like from the other forum?

GBF - The people who matter have arrived.gif

What am I looking at? I've gone back pages.

Literally what I looked like. And then I had to stop to have a smoke because my heart was pounding.
They're probably my favorite animals. I don't get how people don't like them 🤷‍♀️
I've just started seeing tons of jumping spiders around
Blech.
Kill it. They stink like no other. And, they are not docile to chickens and eggs. I had one swallow 2 about 4 weeks old and kill another. They will try to swallow a grown chicken if there is nothing else.
I don't allow any of the ones big enough to kill stuff I own to live. Having them kill 4-month-old birds and not getting eggs for nearly six months will do that to you. Even people that have lived in the area their entire lives are astounded by the size of the snakes at my place.
Anyone want to come help me bottle feed the babies?
View attachment 3120892
Ever After - Brought this on yourself.gif

You had twins!?
Yep, and the big bottle is for the man-child (husband).
It's mastered the stink eye too! Did it get stuck somewhere it shouldn't? You aren't in plate armor. Did they decide you aren't a threat?
@ColtHandorf Get over herrrreeee! Do you know what he looks like from the other forum?
What other forum? I'm so confused. lol

It's mastered the stink eye too! Did it get stuck somewhere it shouldn't? You aren't in plate armor. Did they decide you aren't a threat?
He's followed Mama out of the goose house a couple of times but there is a couple inch tall lip to get over and he struggles to get back inside. Then he ends up wandering around and goes through the poultry netting.
The backside of the goose house is hardware cloth and my daughter went back there to grab him and three of the geese launched themselves at the fencing, trying to attack her. They're definitely a threat!
runcirclsmiley2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom