Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The
Yeah, the kid at least thought "turtle goes in water, fishes go in water, turtle is fish."
Adults think that bear spray is cool because surely it works the same as mosquito spray🤣
The mosquito spray is spray, the bear spray is spray, so they are the same right? :plbb

I just heard some kid at the lake say "a turtle is a type of fish."
Station 19 Firefighters GIF by TV Guide
My daughter informed me quite plainly the other day that a whale is a kind of dolphin, and she would not hear otherwise! lol

Years ago when I worked offshore, we had to go to a drug school and the poppy seeds were a huge deal. One dude was like, but what if I like poppy seed chicken? The teacher told him to be prepared to lose his job. Is poppy seed chicken worth all that?
I went to a drug school too, but poppy seeds weren't a deal at all. In fact, nobody dealt them.

"Dumb" was the wrong word to use.
Legally, they are unconstitutional unless the employee works in one of a few specific high-danger positions. What an employee does on their own time is not within an employer's rights to dictate unless the employee's actions have a legitimate impact on the job or company.
I wish that were still true. Canada and unconstitutional are synonymous at this point, and individual rights concerning medical privacy are ancient history. 😥

My daughter informed me quite plainly the other day that a whale is a kind of dolphin, and she would not hear otherwise! lol
Some 'whales' are dolphins (killer whales, actual name 'Whale Killers"), and some 'dolphins' are actually whales, and some are porpoises. I don't know how they tell they decide this.

I've made them before! They tasted really good. Unfortunately they didn't toast well over a fire like the ones from the store. 😒
I found the same with the ones that I made. I think that it's because the recipe I used had gelatin in it, so the gelatin was melting and not letting the marshmallow toast properly.

Some 'whales' are dolphins (killer whales, actual name 'Whale Killers"), and some 'dolphins' are actually whales, and some are porpoises. I don't know how they tell they decide this.
https://blog.cwf-fcf.org/index.php/en/what-is-the-difference-between-whales-dolphins-and-porpoises/

it gets tricky, so I went and found a doc talking about what the differences are in the cetacean family and how we humans classify them. Long story short, all dolphins are whales, but not all whales are dolphins.

Kinda like all tortoises are turtles, but not all turtles are tortoises.

I wish that were still true. Canada and unconstitutional are synonymous at this point, and individual rights concerning medical privacy are ancient history. 😥
Not sure where you are getting your info, but it is still true. Drug testing and medical privacy are two separate issues covered by two separate pieces of legislation (the constitution vs PHIPA). Employers get in serious sh!t if they violate either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom