Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you should be in Central time zone. It’s the same here as far as how much light we have. They got y’all messed up.
charlie brown GIF

No, I'll save that for coon hunting later. 😁
It's still really light here. View attachment 3171125
You are the 2nd person I've heard that from! My Nana would go "coon hunting". Only went once with her. We dressed in black, at night, and went to a large holly shrub behind some houses. She would actually scope out borderlines of houses, parks, fields.. where ever a holly, berry, or fall bush/tree suit her fancy.

You are the 2nd person I've heard that from! My Nana would go "coon hunting". Only went once with her. We dressed in black, at night, and went to a large holly shrub behind some houses. She would actually scope out borderlines of houses, parks, fields.. where ever a holly, berry, or fall bush/tree suit her fancy.
That's awesome. :clap
The last several nights my husband and I have been walking our property after the kids are asleep. He's shot several.

Ok. I know we're talking about 2 different types of hunts. You are talking actual coon hunting. My Nana used that phrase to clip, cut branches of the shrubs she liked.
:lau ya your story didn't sound like any coon hunting I've ever heard of but I wouldn't of guessed that's what you were talking about either.
I thought it was headed to cat burglary.

Ok. I know we're talking about 2 different types of hunts. You are talking actual coon hunting. My Nana used that phrase to clip, cut branches of the shrubs she liked.
I didn't really get it either. But I don't know anything about hunting. I figured your Nana was scoping good shooting spots :lau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom