Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pharoah hound is almost the complete opposite of how I like my dogs. 🤣

They're definitely neat though.
More for me!
Be sure to give him the ole fist bump/high 5 for me. I’m done with dogs.
Weims are supposed to be smart. Thor is pretty dumb. But hyper as hell and such a velcro dog. But he is a good dog. Just nutso

You probably just got a defective dog. I don’t think the breed has anything to do with it. BCs are supposed to be sweet, but I have one that’s mean as the devil himself. She’s a great mama though.

What has the Weimerainer done? Did I spell that right???? My computer isn't freaking out. And I spelled that on the first try. Freaky German stuff.

Weimarainer I think is how it's spelled. And what hasn't he done? He doesn't like to be caged so when we used to cage him, he would destroy his cage. I had to leave work one day to save him. He tore the door in and had his head caught. Then another day he ripped down drywall. Then he pulled a whole area rug into his cage and destroyed it. If we let him loose around the house, he ripped up the kitchen floor. Literally. He's better now but we had to Thor proof the house

Attachments

• IMG_20201120_193524452.jpg
    IMG_20201120_193524452.jpg
    561.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20201120_135101138.jpg
    IMG_20201120_135101138.jpg
    473.4 KB · Views: 1
Weimarainer I think is how it's spelled. And what hasn't he done? He doesn't like to be caged so when we used to cage him, he would destroy his cage. I had to leave work one day to save him. He tore the door in and had his head caught. Then another day he ripped down drywall. Then he pulled a whole area rug into his cage and destroyed it. If we let him loose around the house, he ripped up the kitchen floor. Literally. He's better now but we had to Thor proof the house
Doggo CBD.

You probably just got a defective dog. I don’t think the breed has anything to do with it. BCs are supposed to be sweet, but I have one that’s mean as the devil himself. She’s a great mama though.
Oh, for sure. I got the nutter. But then again...

Attachments

• il_340x270.357478722_8kph.jpg
    il_340x270.357478722_8kph.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom