Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going fishing?
They're for my house gecko. I normally get them from a bait shop buy they were out so I had to go to petco.
Ever thought about breeding feeder roaches?
Yes, I've been wanting to get a few and see how she does. She can be a bit picky so I'd want to be sure she actually likes them before getting into breeding. But it can't be any harder than crickets.
Hard pass and hell no to breeding roaches.
I'd take roaches over crickets any day. Any future reptiles would have to be able to eat either dried insects, rapashy, or f/t rodents. Insects don't gross me out but live crickets are smelly and a pain.

Three eggs in the coop today. Two of them (from the newer layers) were by their door as usual. But to my surprise, one was in the nesting box!
I guess the trick was adding pine shavings and putting some of their eggs in there. So hopefully she stays consistent and the others catch on 🀞

They're for my house gecko. I normally get them from a bait shop buy they were out so I had to go to petco.

Yes, I've been wanting to get a few and see how she does. She can be a bit picky so I'd want to be sure she actually likes them before getting into breeding. But it can't be any harder than crickets.

I'd take roaches over crickets any day. Any future reptiles would have to be able to eat either dried insects, rapashy, or f/t rodents. Insects don't gross me out but live crickets are smelly and a pain.
Look into dubia roaches. They don’t smell. I’m fact, crickets smell way worse.

Well, I am glad he pmed you too. I was wondering how you were going to take it if he answered all those other females and not you
If be ok with it.. remember I have all knowing Ben.
Oh the plot thickens.
Wonder if he PMd the spouse or mistress first. πŸ€”
Are you suggesting @MACCanadianCoop is the mistress? :lau it doesn't really matter to me.
Ever thought about breeding feeder roaches?
When I first read that I thought it said "breastfeeding roaches "

I had a 8,000+ dubia colony up to two weeks ago. They are definitely 10x easier than crickets and don't smell.
Unfortunately, I put off dividing my colony and they were all wiped out by a disease that turned them reddish.
😫

or anywhere else either probably

but go ahead if you want

spoiler it
Im Not Maya Rudolph GIF by Saturday Night Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom