Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best kind of frogger😊
So serious question. All frogs and toads? All amphibians? Is it just the brown and green icky ones? Do you think the dart frogs or tomato frogs are cute?
Sometimes, you make my head spin 😘
Thats Good Christina Aguilera GIF

Is that a good thing? Or? Was my zipper undone again? Meemaw is always yelling at me for letting my writer show.
Would you say a Pampers Jr?

So serious question. All frogs and toads? All amphibians? Is it just the brown and green icky ones? Do you think the dart frogs or tomato frogs are cute?

Is that a good thing? Or? Was my zipper undone again? Meemaw is always yelling at me for letting my writer show.

Oh no. He just poops everywhere. Not quite pampers enough :(

Hahahaha!!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo. She started "following" me for obvious reasons, the greatest of which I can only assume was "guilty by association." Meaning, that by surrounding yourself with popular people, you too will be popular. Then she made the mistake of summoning me into a thread where I moved the horses to the front of the parade and crapped it all up. So because I wasn't cool like Kiki and ignored her being ignorant, she got all of her little friends to mob me the way a flock of crows does a clearly superior bird of prey, which I ignored. Then she started bad-mouthing me in threads where people would summon me to see. Queue the horses. I may be a sassy and petty female dog, but at least I can do it eloquently and with forced Southern tact. Sweet like honeysuckle on the vine and with the venom of the serpent lounging in the stems. :)

And I am 100% an anime geek.
And now I think I love you. 🤣🤣🤣
Didn't know you were from the south; I honestly thought you hailed from Germany. 😂😂😂

Ok, to answer your question, no, your zipper was not down. But your analogies(sp) are awesome! And I don't "hate" frogs and toads. I like them, as long as they don't jump by me. I used to work at Petsmart and we sold fire bellied toads and they would jump all over me and it creeped me out. I understand how beneficial frogs and toads are. I actually have a toad that is living in my flower bed. He is welcome to stay. Just don't jump on me. Dart frogs are really cute, tomato frogs are ugly. I like seeing the dart frogs at the zoo but if they jump in the tank, I jump

Hahahaha!!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo. She started "following" me for obvious reasons, the greatest of which I can only assume was "guilty by association." Meaning, that by surrounding yourself with popular people, you too will be popular. Then she made the mistake of summoning me into a thread where I moved the horses to the front of the parade and crapped it all up. So because I wasn't cool like Kiki and ignored her being ignorant, she got all of her little friends to mob me the way a flock of crows does a clearly superior bird of prey, which I ignored. Then she started bad-mouthing me in threads where people would summon me to see. Queue the horses. I may be a sassy and petty female dog, but at least I can do it eloquently and with forced Southern tact. Sweet like honeysuckle on the vine and with the venom of the serpent lounging in the stems. :)

And I am 100% an anime geek.
TL;DR Colt is a sassy b**ch :)

Ok, to answer your question, no, your zipper was not down. But your analogies(sp) are awesome! And I don't "hate" frogs and toads. I like them, as long as they don't jump by me. I used to work at Petsmart and we sold fire bellied toads and they would jump all over me and it creeped me out. I understand how beneficial frogs and toads are. I actually have a toad that is living in my flower bed. He is welcome to stay. Just don't jump on me. Dart frogs are really cute, tomato frogs are ugly. I like seeing the dart frogs at the zoo but if they jump in the tank, I jump
But pics of toads and frogs are static, so why do those bother you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom