Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then…who is it you disliked the most that you felt the need to ignore? 🤔
Bill
@Bonkerelli

Are you conducting your research? Almost finished?

I probably have called you that the most. And, that is a maybe, but only because I am fairly sure I called you that first. I probably have said you were whining the most as well. However, I stand by that it has been few as of late. And, it has been a bit. I may have slipped up and did it a few nights ago, because I remember you wanting to ignore me, but not sure it was for that. But, yes, maybe.
No research needed
@Bonkerelli

You were first called that on July 25th it appears. And, you are called that on a lot of threads by a lot of people.

You were doing that very thing that I will not say about people seemingly picking on you.

Does anyone know what happened to @Chipmunk Chicks? She used to come in here everyday.
Do I whine that much?
I thought that's what the research was for?
You said she was whining at least twice Monday.
The name Bonk goes back further then July 25th. I'm pretty sure.
Is this the countdown to when you first got on Bonk's nerves?
That's everyone
Ok, so bonk even calls herself that since she was a kid and it is from bumping her head so much as a kid and it still continues. She says anyone of her friends and anyone here can call her that but then she says I call her that more than anyone when in fact everyone calls her that. I didn't give her that nickname at all. Her family did.
True true
Yes, something around May 31st
My birthday!

Bill

No research needed

Do I whine that much?

That's everyone

True true

My birthday!
I was not the only one you said you were blocking. I don't remember who but there were others. I am not going to research it either. I am pretty sure duckie was one, though 😂

Why do you say I call you bonk more than others? Everyone calls you that and you have told them to. I read it. You have always been called that. I actually thought bonkerelli was your real last name. I started calling you bonk after you talked about hitting your head on the headboard or something. :lau I didn't even know that was already your nickname.

I do it to bait you. When you bite, I set the hook. But, you have free range to whine as far as I am concerned. Monday was my last time to tell you that you are. Mark you calendar. You are free to whine. I will not do it.

Everyone gets on your nerves? Is that what you are saying? So, why blame me? lol Just curious. Chilllax, bonk.

Yep, it is true. I read it.

Happy Birthday, Bonk!!

Oh, and you should punctuate. It bothers Abigail. Plus, Mrs. Ard is patrolling the thread.

I was not the only one you said you were blocking. I don't remember who but there were others. I am not going to research it either. I am pretty sure duckie was one, though 😂

Why do you say I call you bonk more than others? Everyone calls you that and you have told them to. I read it. You have always been called that. I actually thought bonkerelli was your real last name. I started calling you bonk after you talked about hitting your head on the headboard or something. :lau I didn't even know that was already your nickname.

I do it to bait you. When you bite, I set the hook. But, you have free range to whine as far as I am concerned. Monday was my last time to tell you that you are. Mark you calendar. You are free to whine. I will not do it.

Everyone gets on your nerves? Is that what you are saying? So, why blame me? lol Just curious. Chilllax, bonk.

Yep, it is true. I read it.

Happy Birthday, Bonk!!

Oh, and you should punctuate. It bothers Abigail. Plus, Mrs. Ard is patrolling the thread.
Not sure how to respond to that. No.. not everyone gets on my nerves. I was being a butt.
Bonk, one more thing. You are okay. I like you. I consider you a friend. I wouldn't mess with your head if I didn't think you were okay. So, stop questioning yourself.
Thanks Bill.

I caught up yet somehow still have no clue what is happening. Bonk hates Bill, bit they're actually friends, and something with Moony, and um English teachers suck, and Bill thought he made up Bonk's name and tried to figure it out but then realized it was an old childhood story and someone said something that upset Bonk?

😵‍💫😵‍💫

Also somehow English is always my least favorite subject, but English teachers are always my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom