Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we rented a nice house in seattle last month for our trip out there. paid in full, up front. left the place nicer than we left it. had a nice conversation with the property manager a few days after we left…everything was aces on both ends.

today, my wife says she doesn’t know where her camera is. she thinks she left it in seattle.

i call the property manager and right away he says that his housekeeper found it and he’s got it at his house.

he’ll happily send it back to me as long as i cover the shipping…and a $50 fee

wait…what?!

apparently that’s “his policy” for items left behind

i asked him to please show me where this “policy” is outlined in the contract we signed for the house. he acknowledged that it isn’t in there, but he’s holding to his $50 charge.

we rented a nice house in seattle last month for our trip out there. paid in full, up front. left the place nicer than we left it. had a nice conversation with the property manager a few days after we left…everything was aces on both ends.

today, my wife says she doesn’t know where her camera is. she thinks she left it in seattle.

i call the property manager and right away he says that his housekeeper found it and he’s got it at his house.

he’ll happily send it back to me as long as i cover the shipping…and a $50 fee

wait…what?!

apparently that’s “his policy” for items left behind

i asked him to please show me where this “policy” is outlined in the contract we signed for the house. he acknowledged that it isn’t in there, but he’s holding to his $50 charge.
Write em a check, dad!

If you have a package in Yucca, you've got problems. There's NOTHING there. Some old abandoned buildings on old route 66
Yeah, those were my lines of thinking when I read the town name. I have never even heard of that town before! I am not even sure why my package went to AZ rather than up and across; or why it came into the States via the Pacific to begin with. I do not think I like this logistics provider... 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom