Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cedarvale New Mexico?

What the heck shipping company is this? Pack Mule express?
Yup!

And I have no idea. I chose one at random, and now I am questioning their sanity. Or rather, their intelligence. 😅 I thought FedEx would know how to move the package once it was in their hands, but I believe they have just tied it to a donkey and sent it on its way. 😂

Cedarvale New Mexico?

What the heck shipping company is this? Pack Mule express?
I am not lying. The warehouse offers real-time tracking, and its information page says the exact same as this tracker. Usually, I will get multiple updates a day telling me when a package was scanned, where it was scanned, and whenever it is loaded/unloaded from a truck/plane. But this...? I do not know how to respond to these types of "updates". Maybe this: :he? 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221201_172823_yqtrack.app_edit_264729384997103.jpg
    Screenshot_20221201_172823_yqtrack.app_edit_264729384997103.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 2
Man when my daughter was small nothing pissed me off more than people without kids telling me how I should take care of my kid and how to rectify situations. Well you know what, I don't think she turned out too bad. You know, doing our own thing without kidless peoples help. Mind your business if it's time for an ass whipping in the check out line, well guess what it's a coming

And then the honor and, and dean's list and sorority clubs for her grades. Yeah she killed it. And yes people will hear about it. She sure as hell won't feel guilty like today's society wants successful people to feel for where she's at and going cause of her hard work. You get what you give simple as that. You don't put In the work then don't expect me to feel sorry for you

And then the honor and, and dean's list and sorority clubs for her grades. Yeah she killed it. And yes people will hear about it. She sure as hell won't feel guilty like today's society wants successful people to feel for where she's at and going cause of her hard work. You get what you give simple as that. You don't put In the work then don't expect me to feel sorry for you
SDM, It seems like she just started. UNO is a tough school too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom