Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was still new, and I was the first person to give him a sink bath. My brother gave him baths in some plastic baby tub thing. 😞
That's what you use when they are newborn. They are slippery little suckers and slipping around in a large porcelain bathtub is dangerous. I never bathed my son in the sink. That is for dishes, not babies

Taking a break, guys, at least for the holidays. Please don't get my thread shut down while I'm gone, lol 😘
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
I missed saying goodbye! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Isa!
He has had Covid 3 times, and has been hospitalized for a respiratory illness of some sort. He is only a bit under a year and a half old. When he is out with me, I do not have access to that cover, but I make sure that people do not come within striking distance of him so as to reduce the likelihood of illness.
You want them to build a decent immune system because if you don't, then elementary school is gonna kick their ass

That's what you use when they are newborn. They are slippery little suckers and slipping around in a large porcelain bathtub is dangerous. I never bathed my son in the sink. That is for dishes, not babies
Yeah, it was my first time ever bathing a baby, and I had zero clue on how to do it in our bathtub. 😅

You want them to build a decent immune system because if you don't, then elementary school is gonna kick their ass
I just did not want him catching Covid. He has had plenty of colds, some of which he has caught from me, and other illnesses. I did not care so much if he got sick, but I wanted him to get sick with something that he had a decent chance of living through. Respiratory problems are hereditary, and our family line has plenty of them, so that was the big one I wanted to keep him safe from. 😊

Yeah, it was my first time ever bathing a baby, and I had zero clue on how to do it in our bathtub. 😅
I just held mine up by the ankles head down over the tub and turned the shower on. Shake just a little (always gently) while they dripped dry. They loved it.

Yup!

And I have no idea. I chose one at random, and now I am questioning their sanity. Or rather, their intelligence. 😅 I thought FedEx would know how to move the package once it was in their hands, but I believe they have just tied it to a donkey and sent it on its way. 😂
Based on the back road locations your parcel is checking in from, I'm inclined to think drug mule is closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom