Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. It has grommets every 2 feet which I secured as well as possible. I can possibly put something heavy along the bottom
it would make the tarps single use, but you can pull it tight then secure it with firring strips screwed into the vertical framing of your run.

You're a nut
200.gif

I'm not making a darn thing. I'm waaaay too busy starting tomorrow. Holiday Wishes at our school is starting, and I've got 209 gifts to buy and wrap, plus every one of those gifts will be accompanied by a personal, hand-written card. And we have another huge fundraiser next Saturday. And the drive-up food donation is happening on the 15th. And the kids are helping with the firewood for seniors program that same week, as well as taking their finals (that I need to write). And the board meeting is on the 14th, and my senior class representative and I are giving a big ol' presentation. And the district scholarship app is due on the 16th. And the kids who are graduating early have senior project presentations the week of the 12th, and I'm the coordinator.

Good gawd. This is my last normal weekend for the year. Lol!
Yikes, woman! You are spread so thin a person can read the newspaper through ya!

Peanut butter blossoms are my specialty. I'm gonna make them look like this this year. And I'll be helping my mom make her Danish twists and cinnamon rolls. Those are a tradition
Oh, can we get the recipe for the peanut butter blossoms? Never heard of them. Also a little history too please, if they have a back story. Pleeease? 🥺

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom