Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me likey that one!
It's my fave. All the copper accents on it are amazing. I would love to get some more expensive watches, but I'm not earning paychecks in the same postal codes as my taste in timepieces lives, so I'll wear the ones I can afford and appreciate the ones I can't :)

Extra tasty chickens these ones! Screenshot_20221207-155903_Trade Me.jpg

You've never heard of peanut butter blossoms? The cookie with the hershey kiss on top? The recipe I use is from my grandma, handed down to my mom. Years ago, my mom and sister compiled recipes from our huge extended family and made a cookbook out of all of them. Here is the recipe(plus my notes) of the cookies. All that I marked out was my mom and grandma's names. Read the whole recipe, I do the version without chocolate chips
Thanks, Trip! ❤️ I guess I just never heard them called that, and my original version was a sugar cookie, not peanut butter. Thanks, I'll give them a try in a month or so whrn my SIX-MONTH OLD oven gets repaired! It's been out of commission a month already! :hit

Thanks, Trip! ❤️ I guess I just never heard them called that, and my original version was a sugar cookie, not peanut butter. Thanks, I'll give them a try in a month or so whrn my SIX-MONTH OLD oven gets repaired! It's been out of commission a month already! :hit
Ugh, that's frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom