Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
back to mickey d’s this morning. their coffee isn’t bad at all. probably needed a large to get through meetings and calls today though.

5079FFF3-069D-4444-9C25-14C4BA17E68A.jpeg

back to mickey d’s this morning. their coffee isn’t bad at all. probably needed a large to get through meetings and calls today though.

View attachment 3343120
I was feeling lazy and was gonna pop through a Mcd's for lunch. Holy crap! Their prices have sky rocketed. The meal I would have gotten was $11! That's nuts, I turned right around and drove away. I'm healthier for it but still hungry

I was feeling lazy and was gonna pop through a Mcd's for lunch. Holy crap! Their prices have sky rocketed. The meal I would have gotten was $11! That's nuts, I turned right around and drove away. I'm healthier for it but still hungry
Is there a Subway near you? I find that their food tastes far better, and it is healthier than the burger joints.

Grown folks can’t eat for less than 10 bucks even at a crap establishment like McD’s

Grown folks can’t eat for less than 10 bucks even at a crap establishment like McD’s
I don't know. 1 round of .22 is anywhere from 7-25¢, right? Go shoot something enough for a meal and don't get caught.
I guess you would have to figure for calories burnt, spices, and electricity/gas costs for cooking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom