Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ex girlfriend worked at Subway?
I have an old acquaintance that dated a girl that worked in subway. It was the go-to place for lunch at the time. She would spoil us with extras in the sandwiches when we would go and pick up some subs. After they broke up everything changed. I always asked for olives in my Italian sub instead of grabbing a handful and putting it in there she would count one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and then put the rest back. The gravy train was over

I have an old acquaintance that dated a girl that worked in subway. It was the go-to place for lunch at the time. She would spoil us with extras in the sandwiches when we would go and pick up some subs. After they broke up everything changed. I always asked for olives in my Italian sub instead of grabbing a handful and putting it in there she would count one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and then put the rest back. The gravy train was over
That's petty. Not like you were the ex.

Not in Colorado City. That's fundamentalist church of latter day saints. They have an incredibly unsavory reputation and seem to have a problem keeping their leaders out of jail.
Ah...wishful thinking on my part. Yeah, that subgroup is nasty business

My stepson used to work at a Subway. He would bring home any cookies they didn't sell during the day, otherwise they would throw them out. Oatmeal raisin are still my favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom