Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
gotta bring a towel at least if you wanna do it on a roof.

shingles are really rough on bare skin. hot too.
being quiet basketball wives GIF by VH1

good call.

on that topic, i’m considering a coop/run rebuild next year. my wife wants to go up to 16-20 birds and i regret not going with a walk-in coop the first time around.
I have one chicken area that isn’t walk-in. When they hit that in between stage from brooder to coop or hopefully their new home. I built a little A-frame that I have to crawl in. I hate it.

I have one chicken area that isn’t walk-in. When they hit that in between stage from brooder to coop or hopefully their new home. I built a little A-frame that I have to crawl in. I hate it.
mine is ~4ft floor to ceiling. we raised it 2.5ft off the floor to give the birds the additional 4x8 area under the coop for run space, but it’s a little undersized for that many more birds.

trying to figure out if i want to L shape the run and build a new coop/shed at the other end, or just add on to the existing coop somehow.

mine is ~4ft floor to ceiling. we raised it 2.5ft off the floor to give the birds the additional 4x8 area under the coop for run space, but it’s a little undersized for that many more birds.

trying to figure out if i want to L shape the run and build a new coop/shed at the other end, or just add on to the existing coop somehow.
One of you will want more and more. Keep that as a standby and build everything new just like you want it and build bigger than you think you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom