Which BYC member would you want to meet the most?

Quote:
'up to?' where i am last summer was in the 90's and 100's!

Celsius, not Fahrenheit I bet.
tongue.png

good point, i keep forgetting there's a celcius lol.

...(sigh)...I read the whole thread and nobody wants to meet me either....(sniff)...

But I'd like to meet Organics North, Kooshie, Mississippifarmboy, Speckledhen, Mahonri, elizabethbinary, Nifty (of course), debiraymond, coyotemagic, and many, many more of you...we should have like a family reunion once a year in the middle of the country somewhere...

EE lover:) :

Quote:
hugs.gif
if it makes you feel better, i am a thread murderer.

Thank you, EE; I'm a thread murderer, too...but we all still want to meet YOU...​

Quote:
hugs.gif
if it makes you feel better, i am a thread murderer.

Thank you, EE; I'm a thread murderer, too...but we all still want to meet YOU...

hugs.gif
(i have to go...) i may murder some threads, but the lucky ones recover...

Honestly I feel REALLY loved
roll.png
Anyway I'd want to meet all of you... iheartchicks<3, Nifty, Opa, Rancher Hicks, deerman lots of people. I know all of your screen names and somtime I wonder if any of you even know I exist
tongue.png

Darn forgot whatskickenchicken, and Terrielacy...
and 77 horses, Q9, duck luv, and Birdnut

Last edited:
Quote:
Honsetly I know all of you by avatar and I get so confused when you guys change them and I'm all like "whos that... OH ITS YOU!"
lol.png
now I feel like a stalker but I also feel like I know and love all of you like family
big_smile.png

The people I would like to meet and why:
Duckluv-because she sounds crazy awesome,
MissHeny-so I can do a brain test and find out why she loves virtually wounding people,
Kooshie-sounds crazy awesome,
Nifty-so I can kiss his shadow because he is awesome and he runs the best website EVER.
And everyone else on BYC. You are all awesome. although I would most likely be dead by the time I had met a third to half of you all.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Eenie114
Matthewschickens
Delta1_05
Louieandthecrew
BirdNut
Nifty
Q9