cluckcluckluke

Crowing
7 Years
Jul 10, 2012
The Foothills Of Chickendom
im surprised there hasn't already been a thread on this, but here we go
wee.gif
ya.gif

Which came FIRST The Chicken OR The Egg?- This is going to be a vote to 100 either vote "Chicken" OR "Egg" if chicken has been posted 100 times then the Chicken came first but if the egg is posted 100 times then the Egg came first.

This can also be a place for a good discussion on "which came first" (eg: evolution, the need to change etc), and when you post egg or chicken tell us "WHY" you think that one.

VOTE NOW!!
D.gif

There have been several, they just tend to get locked because they end up as an argument about creationism versus evolution rather than a discussion.

How about intermediate ancestral species? LOL Does that count? In all honesty, I think eggs were around way before chickens, so in that respect I suppose I would say the egg.

I think it wouldn't be a problem to keep it going, as long as it doesn't get into an argument, religion vs. science or otherwise, just my opinion, not my place to say though.

Adding my vote: Both.
If there are potential chickens inside eggs, and potential eggs inside chickens, then no matter which came first, they came together. ;)

How about intermediate ancestral species? LOL Does that count? In all honesty, I think eggs were around way before chickens, so in that respect I suppose I would say the egg.

I vote for this one! The modern day chicken had to evolve from somewhere, which means that the first chicken hatched out of an egg. BUTTT, British scientists say that chickens have a special protein to make them chickens, which means that this "chicken" that hatched out of the egg was probably a defect of a different species, which may mean that the chicken came first...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3823868...which-came-first-chicken-or-egg/#.UGBhihjWMdU

I think it wouldn't be a problem to keep it going, as long as it doesn't get into an argument, religion vs. science or otherwise, just my opinion, not my place to say though.
Adding my vote: Both.
If there are potential chickens inside eggs, and potential eggs inside chickens, then no matter which came first, they came together.
wink.png

Love it! Its like "potential" chicken in relation to "kinetic" chicken...LOL!

Back
Top Bottom