Which camera should I get?? (Ive narrowed it down to 2!)

mahsmaj

Songster
11 Years
Jun 25, 2008
Hannibal, Missouri
I need help on deciding what camera to get. Ive narrowed it down to two, the Sony DSC-T99 or the Sony Cyber-Shot H55. I'm liking the black cameras. The prices for both are the same at walmart. Its just so hard to choose!! So thats why I came here, to ask my fellow chicken lovers for some suggestions and decision making help!

Last edited:
They both have the panoramic feature too... See why its so hard for me to choose??
lol.png

I don't know. What did your mother do to you as a child?
gig.gif

Please forgive me. it probably doesn't make any difference which camera you choose. So it becomes a einny mennie miney moe kind of game. I do know that it won't make a difference once you buy one.

At least you have it down it to two cameras of the the same manufactures. I would pick the camera that was the last one released by the manufacture. That way I would know that I bought the latest technology that I could afford. Sony is a great brand. I have always been happy with their cameras., until I kill them of course. That's a different story.

Get which ever one has the best battery life, it is very annoying to have to change them out or recharge, i have 2 sony cameras and they have rechargeable batteries,i can take tons of photos before recharging.

Sony's are wonderful camers all the way around.

Good luck with your choice.

I'm a big fan of the cybershot series. I have one that is about 7 or 8 years old and that thing is still going strong. I've passed it onto my mom since I've moved on to larger cameras!

The cybershot has a better zoom, and looks like it will take better pictures over all. I think you would get more for your money by going with that camera.

Best test to be sure - go to Walmart and take photos with each (w/o flash), then see how long it takes to take the next photo. This is recovery time and something not too many people think about until after they have bought the camera. I would go with which ever has the faster recovery time.

Also take a photo with flash and see how long before you can take the next one.

Back
Top Bottom