Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dress #10

• Dress #11

• Dress #12

• Total voters
I just stumbed across this thread again. I wanted to say I Love your hair cut at shouder length !!! Mine looks best like that too !! However for some reason I just keep letting it grow and cut my bangs myself. So this has inspired me to get the scissors out and have my DH cut mine again closer to shoulder length. (I'm to cheap to have it done LOL).

Very nice !!

Can I just say that I am insanely jealous that you get to wear the awesome patterns that I can only dream of wearing? I'd try those and look like the flowers are eating me.

You look great in every dress! #2 is my fav!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Haven't offended me
tongue.png
I would just like to know from the other big boobed girls, where in the world can we find a bra that is comfortable and gives support!

I buy mine online and they have no underwire. Best bra ever. And guess what? They stopped making it. So once I wear this one out, I am back in search of another good one. It is the HARDEST thing on this planet to find.

I have the corset (white) that I wore on my wedding day. I could wear that (but not in this summer heat). As far as bras for people like us, I like the Playtex 18 hour comfort strap bra. I have thought about buying The Genie Bra. I have a big strapless bra, but it gives the "uniboob" look. I have yet to find the perfect strapless bra.
smile.png

The Genie Bra doesn't offer much support for me, and I am somewhat flat chested - 26B. Strapless bras give me uniboob also.

You're not flat chested. You are skinny with the perfect cup size. B cup (IMO) is the perfect size. Any more is too much. I am a 40D. You can have some of mine, Lol!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom