Which forum!!???

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by chickenbarn-gal, Sep 23, 2010.

1. chickenbarn-gal

chickenbarn-gal Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2010
    Michigan
    I am deciding between which forum to go to, I mean. I do go on this, but not like I used to because I post more on another forum... Do you want me back? Like, should I come back on here and post a lot!! Like I would normally. Or no. I don't know. I like this forum because of the people in it. Like everybody on here is just SO great! The other place is good, but the rules are too different, and really strange. Like I double posted once and I got in SUCH big trouble.... I like here because its more relaxed, but the other forum is great because I have already made tons of friends, but I'm loosing tons of my other friends like YOU!l! ..... So I don't know what to do... what do you think??

2. animalloverabh

animalloverabh Allons-y, Alonso

can't you go on both?
    if you cant then stay here! [​IMG]

3. chickenbarn-gal

Jun 6, 2010
    Michigan
    can't you go on both?

Yes, I have been "TRYING" to do that​

4. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    Honestly, if you can't decide, either go on a temporary hiatus and/or abandon one of the forums. I honestly can't see why you can't be a prominent member of both.

5. Sassymygirl

Sassymygirl Miss Equestrian

Sep 16, 2008
    Carencro, Louisiana
    Can't you go on both??? I'm a member of this forum and 3 others. It's not a problem for me to go on each.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
  6. BirdNut

BirdNut Overrun With Chickens

Sep 13, 2010
    Suprise, Arizona
    You sound so much happier being on here, I think that it'd be a better idea if you stayed.

7. chickenbarn-gal

Jun 6, 2010
    Michigan
    Your all right. I kind of do like this forum a lot better. Thanks guys,

Catcha post'in!

8. DTchickens

DTchickens Overrun With Chickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    Of course everyone from this forum would say "stay", just like if you asked there they would probably say "you should leave the other forum" [​IMG]. It's really up to you, which do you prefer? Seems like you've already picked this one though, and really I don't blame you if the other forum is "uptight"... Of course even here, if you double post you can sometimes tend to get into trouble. As breaking any of the rules.

-Daniel

9. chickenbarn-gal

Jun 6, 2010
    Michigan
    Hmm yeah, your right.... Well. I'll stay!!!!

10. duckluv

duckluv Overrun With Chickens

Aug 20, 2010
    Ohio
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by