which hatchery has the highest quality birds?

yes please if you would also like to add me to the list for EE's and serama that would be nice too
wink.png
tongue.png

if you're looking for bantam Faverolles you'll have to get them from breeders. hatcheries don't have them. here's the faverolle thread if you're looking for some. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=268082&p=1

i'm
going to get some eggs from Henry (aka hcammack) next month to give to one of my broody little girls. (not using my incubator anymore if i can help it!)

i was curious about who was better on the Dominiques and Delawares for hatcheries. i'm not looking to breed them but would love to have the larger eggs and some of the darker eggs too. i have Cackle Hatchery bookmarked since i got some nice light Brahmas and houdans from them last spring that look like they are close to the standards and their temperaments are great!

Quote:
I would have to agree from their website and some who have spoken about how good their birds were. However, like many of us found out last year, the birds may not be producing as they should so orders were not able to be filled. I finally ended up with a refund. It would be best to contact Danny at Superior Farms before ordering to see if he feels that he can fill the order you would want. Even with the problems of not producing and my order not being filled, Danny was always very nice to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom