Which music platform do you use?

Which music platform do you use?

• Total voters
@AuntAgnes, wow! That's a great collection!

Don't you miss albums, with the really cool cover art? 12x12... Thinking of Leftoverture and Point of Know Return by Kansas, specifically.

I dont see itunes on that list... Its the only one i use cant see paying other apps to listen to songs when i can download them plus it tells me howany times ive listened to certain songs

I mostly listen to SiriusXM but recently started using Spotify.
I recently discovered that I have Amazon music but I haven't actually used it yet.
The mini has a 6 months trial of Apple music that he doesn't use. He likes Spotify.

I don't have anything to do that with. I should because you can't get copies or even find the versions/arrangements for these songs and most are (real) antiques. I have some old 20's shellac/bakelite records that I'd love to share.
You def should. I helped my Dad set up a turntable to record songs onto USB, and then he can store them on his PC. When I go down to visit I convert them for him so they take up less space. If you're a real audiophile the quality difference is unfortunately noticeable, but it's a compromise to get them all digitized.

He still prefers the vinyl and CD's which is understandable, but now he can take them and listen in teh car too.

I listen to the radio in the car, and Spotify at home. All the ads are a bit annoying, but it's not bad if you just suffer through them. I'm lucky enough to have a radio station near me that's listener supported, so there are never any ads. :)

Back
Top Bottom