Which of these Aseel should i go for?

I wouldn’t get any birds from that seller judging by the condition of the ones in the first picture. While aseel can have bare patches, those chickens’ feathers have definitely been picked/rubbed off, which means they’re probably being kept in poor conditions.
that might be the case i wouldve have said that when my uncle would hatch some out they would always be late feathers like a lot but since they look big they should have their feathers by now but i would go for the fully feathered one with the hen

that might be the case i wouldve have said that when my uncle would hatch some out they would always be late feathers like a lot but since they look big they should have their feathers by now but i would go for the fully feathered one with the hen
Which one do you mean? This black with golden head cockerel along with the black hen?
IMG-20210912-WA0007.jpg

You can tell their feathers were rubbed/picked off due to the broken feathers on the wings.

are the birds molting? they do that about this time of year. as far as keeping a flock of 26 asil, thats impossible if they are really asil. i can only keep pairs together as they are so game they will kill each other. if they arent game, they arent asil.

Back
Top Bottom