Which One?

KnikkiPost

Hatching
Mar 21, 2023
Hello,

We are new to the chicken game, and I need help with figuring out the breed on this one. We bought Amberlink, Brown Leghorn, ISA Brown, Cinnamon Queen and Rhode Island Red chicks. In researching these, I have not been able to tell which one this is. I am pretty sure it's a Cockerel. "He" is about 6 weeks old. Any help is appreciated.
20230321_155336.jpg
20230321_155346.jpg

ISA brown cockerels don't have black markings, and although I'm not very familiar with Cinnamon Queen youngsters, I'm suspecting it's something similar with them. Are there any chances you could have bought something else? It honestly doesn't look much like an amberlink either. Definitely not a RIR or a brown leghorn

ISA brown cockerels don't have black markings, and although I'm not very familiar with Cinnamon Queen youngsters, I'm suspecting it's something similar with them. Are there any chances you could have bought something else? It honestly doesn't look much like an amberlink either. Definitely not a RIR or a brown leghorn
We ordered the isa and cinnamon queen from tractor supply, its possible they shipped me something else. All the others came from a local hatchery and I doubt he messed up, but its also possible. I guess I could look up the other breeds he offers, maybe the answer is there.

Back
Top Bottom