• Salamander

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other toads

• Red clawed crabs

• Total voters
Leopard gecko! I've always wanted one.
I don't recommend anoles as pets since they are hard to tame and hold, and if they get loose it's hard to catch them. Tgkigh tgetcare really pretty. I have thousands of brown anoles in my yard

I don't recommend anoles as pets since they are hard to tame and hold, and if they get loose it's hard to catch them. Tgkigh tgetcare really pretty. I have thousands of brown anoles in my yard
Will either of them be able to go three days without food maybe four

I suggest that you try to tell my mother that they aren't friendly! Apparently when she was a kid she was only allowed to have really small pets that were available in pet stores. She had an anole that she taught tricks to. She even said that she made a leash and harness out yarn for it so that she could take it outside sometimes.

Will either of them be able to go three days without food maybe four
Yes and no. Kinda. I don't recommend it
For my gecko when we go on trips I just make sure she has lots if water and crickets that will last while we are gone. And I have a timer for her heat lamp so it turns in in the mornings and off at night.

I suggest that you try to tell my mother that they aren't friendly! Apparently when she was a kid she was only allowed to have really small pets that were available in pet stores. She had an anole that she taught tricks to. She even said that she made a leash and harness out yarn for it so that she could take it outside sometimes.
That's really cool!
The wild ones in my my yard are fairly friendly (for a wild lizard). Once I earn their trust they like to lay on my hand or arm while I do stuff around the yard.

The only problem is I don’t really want to have to buy a heat lamp and except would that you use for brooding chicks work
Well you kinda have too since reptiles cannot warm themselves up like mammals or birds. They need a heat source to keep them warm.
Heat lamps aren't too expensive. Petco and petsmart have them. Just do some research to see what kind of bulb you'll need based off the animal you choose.

Back
Top Bottom