while worming with wazine, can you feed the eggs back to teh chickens

I would say that would be fine I am going to worm my flock tomarrow with wazine and I like youre idea Im guna feed the eggs to the chickens but I will probably hard boil them . They are already drinking it whats wrong with eating it.

Last edited:
Quote:
Actually at about the 10th day, usually with a broad spectrum wormer. Wazine only gets rid of large roundworms. Chickens can get many types of different worms.

Dawg is right. Chickens can get many types of worms.Wazine only kills one type of worm. The only way to tell what kind of worms your chicken actually has, if any, is to take a fecal sample to a veterinarian or humane society veterinarian. You don't have to take the chicken in, just a poop sample from several chickens in your coop in a ziplock bag. Then they can tell you if your chickens have worms and what kind of worms they have. .

If a vet won't do a fecal sample for you - call another office. Lots of us check our flocks for worms on a regular basis. We only treat when we need to but we check at least yearly. This saves LOTS of EGGS! And money also!

Back
Top Bottom