~*~Whispers RP (Role Play)~*~

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Gertrude McFuzz, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gertrude McFuzz

Gertrude McFuzz Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2013
    Tír na nÓg
    Let’s be honest with each other. They’re real. They’re real and you know it. Oh, I’m no more crazy than you are. You know what I’m talking about - the whispers. See, that’s not schizophrenia. I know they think it is - that’s why you’re in this asylum, isn’t it? But see, that’s why I’m here - to take you out - Hm? Oh, yes, sometimes it is schizophrenia, but that’s not the case here. See, your whispers always tell you something that actually happens, right? Something horrible. That’s because you can Hear. Seeing takes a while, but you’ll get there if you decide to come with me. The whispers come from - I know this sounds cliché, but yeah, ghosts. We always need new recruits, and now there’s you. So what do you think? You want to stay in this asylum forever? Maybe do such a good job of convincing yourself that you are crazy? Then you won’t Hear anymore. They’ll let you out, you’ll live a normal life, maybe even be happy. Or you could come with me. Mind, it is dangerous, of course. But you’ll know the truth - that’s something special. And you’ll be saving people. How? Oh - I didn’t explain? You hunt the ghosts. And you kill them.

You in?

Plot: S.I.L.E.N.C.E. (Spirits In the Living's Earth Need Careful Extermination) has found you in an asylum or you are already part of S.I.L.E.N.C.E. It's your job to kill evil spirits. This is no Ghostbusters. This is near-death-every-day, always-on-the-move, never-ending action ghost-hunting. And you're made for it.

This is quite likely going to go beyond ghosts. I'm thinking vampires, werewolves, maybe some demons...

Rules:
    1. No swearing
    2. All BYC rules apply
    3. This is my thread. I'm in charge.
    4. No petty arguments on my thread. You're big kids now; do it through PMs
    5. No perfect characters.
    6. No controlling other people's characters.
    7. Be realistic - I mean, besides the ghosts and all...
    8. Keep it PG-PG13
    9. Character's are unlimited, but no leaving them around in limbo.
    10. All will be hurt. Some will die. I will spare your favorite. This is nonnegotiable.
    11. Don't try this at home. Seriously.
    12. Have fun!

How to kill ghosts:
    1. Salt and burn their bones.
    2. Salt can hurt them or be used as protection. (Circle around yourself, on the windowsill, under doors…)
    3. Poltergeists have to be exorcised. Same with possessing spirits.
    4. Beheading with silver: The number-one kill all.
    5. Holy items hurt like a very unholy place.
    6. Iron is a repellant.

Character form:

Name: (Last name too)

Personality: (Optional)
    History:
    Crush:
    Picture or Description:
    Already in S.I.L.E.N.C.E.? Yes or No:
    Other:
    Username:

Accepted Characters:

Name: James Monroe
    Personality: See the beginning. That's him.
    History: Has been in SILENCE for years.
    Crush: A certain Amanda Foster...
    Picture or Description: Tall, skinny, brown hair, glasses
    Already in S.I.L.E.N.C.E.? Yes or No: Yes
    Other:
    Username: Gertrude McFuzz

Name: Amanda Foster
    Personality: Cheerful, wise, a great teacher
    History: James got her out of the asylum when they were both teenagers. She's been enamored with him since.
    Crush: James Monroe
    Picture or Description:
    [​IMG]

Other:

Name: Angelos Seraphim
    Personality: Bad boy
    History: His time in an asylum made him quite happy with his new job… A little too enthusiastic, one might say.
    Crush: None.
    Picture or Description:
    [​IMG]

Other:

Name: Alys Winchester
    Personality: A fighter, spunky, loyal
    History: She was stuck in the asylum at the age of nine. She refuses to say she's crazy.
    Crush: None. Who has time for crushes when you're busy trying to convince people of your sanity?
    Picture or Description:
    [​IMG]

Already in S.I.L.E.N.C.E.? Yes or No: No
    Other:

Name: Beatrix Fury
    Personality: Aggressive, protective, stylish, fearless. (Excepting spiders.)
    History: She heard the whispers when she was six. Her family brushed it off, thinking she was playing a game. Then, when she was eleven, she told them what the whispers were saying. And how it had come true. They were horrified, thinking that their child was clinically and criminally insane. They sent her to an asylum telling the doctors it was schizophrenia. When she was let out by a member of SILENCE, she went to her work with a will and turned out to be a great agent.
    Crush: None…yet...
    Picture or Description:
    [​IMG]

Other:
    Username:

Name: Connor Wolfson
    Personality: Sweet, shy, quiet
    History: His parents freaked out when he told them about the voices. It was his first time, when he was seven. They sent him right off to an asylum and he's been there ever since.
    Crush: None
    Picture or Description:
    [​IMG]

Other:

Name: Roger (Roy) Wallace
    Personality:
    History: was brought to the asylum after a run in with the law. His lawyer forced an insanity plea through against his will, now he is here in the asylem.
    Crush: None
    Picture or Description:
    [​IMG]

Other:
    Username:StarrNico

Name: Noa Winters
    History: She was brought to the asylum when her parents had had enough of her talking about 'voices' and they became tired of hiding her away on the farm.
    Crush: no
    Picture or Description:
    [​IMG]

Already in S.I.L.E.N.C.E.? Yes or No: no
    Other:
    Username: Starrnico

Name:Wintent Smith
    Personality:TBR
    History:She had the gift to Hear since she was five but told no one. She was often completely ignored or beaten in her home by her father. Her mother had left her when she was only three. She never told anyone of her ability to Hear because she was scared they would take her away from her home. On her seventh birthday the whisperes told her of a horrible car accident that would kill her father and she told him about it, he completely ignored her and died later on that week. She was sent to an orphanage and then was sent to the asylum because she kept trying to convince people that the 'voices' had warned her of his death and thought she was crazy. She's been there ever since.
    Crush:None
    Picture or Description:
    [​IMG]
    Already in S.I.L.E.N.C.E.? Yes or No:No
    Other:
    Username:Wintent

Name: Julie White
    Personality: hardened her heart, stubborn, protective of the people she cares about (which isn't a lot, because people usually resent her, besides the SILENCE.), hardly ever shows emotions, steely gazed. Sensitive, can be kind when she wasn't to, sweet,
    History: Her father had been like a best friend to her. Her mother always ignored her and was always busy with work. Her father died when she was seven of cancer and her mother went into depression. Julie started Hearing a few months after her father's death. She made the mistake of telling her mom, and her mom slapped her, telling he that she shouldn't believe in fantasies and told her to grow up. Her mother kept trying to get her to admit she was wrong and that there were no voices, but stubbornly, she refused. Each time she refused, she got beaten or slapped. Finally, her mom sent we off to the asylum and she stayed there till she was 15. She was rescued by the SILENCE, and has accepted her role as a ghost hunter.
    Crush: None yet
    Picture or Description:
    [​IMG]
    (Mercury-silver eyes. Tall. Waist long black hair. Muscular.)
    Other:
    Username: MollyBrownROX13

Name: Ezekiel Thomas
    Personality: Quite most of the time. Pretty nice guy once you get to know him. Don't get on his bad side.
    History: Lived in the country until he started hearing the "voices". He ran away because he knew everybody would think he was crazy. He's not sure how it all happened, but he was captured one day by the police and was taken to the asylum.
    Crush:Not yet
    Picture or Description: 6' tall. Muscular. Somewhat skinny.
    Already in S.I.L.E.N.C.E.? Yes or No: NO
    Other: Great at solving problems. Martial arts expert and Sword fighter.
    Username: NinjaRooster

Name: Ikira Yagami
    Personality: She very crazy and always has a bright crazy light in her eyes. Shes very kind but can be hostile and shy when you first meet her. She may be a bit insane but very determind andgets the job down.
    History: She always stayed away from her parents and most people. She always watched Alice In Wonderland and loved the mad hatter. When her father left when she was 5 and thus the beginning of her insanity. Her mother didnt think much of it when she started spinning around singing and dancing with a wild light in her eyes. But oon when she started talking to herself and claiming she could Hear her mother checked her into the asylem. Where she stayed since she was 10
    Crush: N/A
    Picture/description: Long waist length black hair. Green eyes. Pale skin
    Already in S.I.L.E.N.C.E yes/no: No
    Other: She likes to think of the mad hatter as her father since her real fathr left her.
    Username: ChickenRadio

Last edited: Jan 25, 2014
  2. Gertrude McFuzz

Apr 11, 2013
    Tír na nÓg
    Name: Angelos Seraphim
    Personality: Bad boy
    History: His time in an asylum made him quite happy with his new job… A little too enthusiastic, one might say.
    Crush: None.
    Picture or Description:
    [​IMG]
    Other:

Name: Alys Winchester
    Personality: A fighter, spunky, loyal
    History: She was stuck in the asylum at the age of nine. She refuses to say she's crazy.
    Crush: None. Who has time for crushes when you're busy trying to convince people of your sanity?
    Picture or Description:
    [​IMG]
    Other:

3. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Name: Noa Winters
    History: She was brought to the asylum when her parents had had enough of her talking about 'voices' and they became tired of hiding her away on the farm.
    Picture or Description:[​IMG]

Other:
    Username: Starrnico

Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
  4. Gertrude McFuzz

Apr 11, 2013
    Tír na nÓg
    Name: James Monroe
    Personality: See the beginning. That's him.
    History: Has been in SILENCE for years.
    Crush: A certain Amanda Foster...
    Picture or Description: Tall, brown hair, glasses
    Other:

Name: Amanda Foster
    Personality: Cheerful, wise, a great teacher
    History: James got her out of the asylum when they were both teenagers. She's been enamored with him since.
    Crush: James Monroe
    Picture or Description:
    [​IMG]
    Other:
    Username:

5. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Name: Roger (Roy) Wallace
    History: was brought to the asylum after a run in with the law. His lawyer forced an insanity plea through against his will, now he is here in the asylem.
    Picture or Description:[​IMG]

Other:
    Username:StarrNico

6. Wintent

Wintent Overrun With Chickens

Dec 26, 2012
    Name:Wintent Smith
    Personality:TBR
    History:She had the gift to Hear since she was five but told no one. She was often completely ignored or beaten in her home by her father. Her mother had left her when she was only three. She never told anyone of her ability to Hear because she was scared they would take her away from her home. On her seventh birthday the whisperes told her of a horrible car accident that would kill her father and she told him about it, he completely ignored her and died later on that week. She was sent to an orphanage and then was sent to the asylum because she kept trying to convince people that the 'voices' had warned her of his death and thought she was crazy. She's been there ever since.
    Crush:None
    Picture or Description:
    [​IMG]
    Already in S.I.L.E.N.C.E.? Yes or No:No
    Other:
    Username:Wintent

7. Gertrude McFuzz

Apr 11, 2013
    Tír na nÓg
    (Starr, can you change Alice's name? I don't think I, at least, can keep track of Alys Winchester and Alice Winters. :p Roy is in.

Wintent, the whispers aren't friendly. Their basic theme is, "I'm angry, I want people dead." They're vengeful spirits - sometimes poltergeists.)

8. Wintent

Dec 26, 2012

(Ok ill go edit it.)

9. Gertrude McFuzz

Apr 11, 2013
    Tír na nÓg
    (Thanks!)

10. Wintent

Dec 26, 2012