White barred chicken...?

So I don’t have leghorns, and don’t really plan to get any, I have Columbian Wyandotte’s and whiteish whiting True Blues. Would either of those work or should I wait until I get a different breed. I actually might be getting one or two leghorns or leghorn crosses from my aunt like next month or the month after, so maybe I could breed them. Any advice is appreciated. I might start my own thread on how to get a pattern like this. :)
If you do tag me for sure. Also if you’d like you can use the pictures of noodles on this thread as an example.

P.S. to above,

I didn't choose the reptile night bulbs out of any particular concern about the red light, just because I've been brooding in central NC late spring/summer and needed to keep the brooder temperatures from climbing to rotisserie levels of heat.

It was the reptile night bulbs or ordinary incandescent bulbs. I thought that it was better to get the not-very-expensive reptile bulbs than to use bright white light all night.

P.S. to above,

I didn't choose the reptile night bulbs out of any particular concern about the red light, just because I've been brooding in central NC late spring/summer and needed to keep the brooder temperatures from climbing to rotisserie levels of heat.

It was the reptile night bulbs or ordinary incandescent bulbs. I thought that it was better to get the not-very-expensive reptile bulbs than to use bright white light all night.
Wrong thread I think?

P.S. to above,

You may have meant to post that here:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/black-heat-lamp-for-chicks.1477790/

Back
Top Bottom