White Chinese geese!

danielley101215

Crowing
May 4, 2017
California
So my boyfriend and I got three white Chinese geese as pets, can they be nice to you if you raise them and work with them from baby age? Has anyone had pet Chinese geese? Please let me know! They are so sweet right now and we adore them! <3 here's two of them :)

Ours are pets.We got them as teens and they were very docile,still are pretty docile.Ganderz changed instantly once spring was coming upon us and it was time to figure out the new order and get mates.After this behaviour begun,the Main Gander became very protective over the cage,the nest.

Most ganders get aggressive during breeding season,but this isnt saying yours wont stay pets.Treat them like pets and see how everything goes.

Chinese have a bad rep for being aggressive. So,the bad attitude that appears during breeding season may last out of breeding season.

Lots of time ganders calm down after breeding season has had it run.

Ours are pets.We got them as teens and they were very docile,still are pretty docile.Ganderz changed instantly once spring was coming upon us and it was time to figure out the new order and get mates.After this behaviour begun,the Main Gander became very protective over the cage,the nest.

Most ganders get aggressive during breeding season,but this isnt saying yours wont stay pets.Treat them like pets and see how everything goes.

Chinese have a bad rep for being aggressive. So,the bad attitude that appears during breeding season may last out of breeding season.

Lots of time ganders calm down after breeding season has had it run.

Okay thank you! They are sooo cute rn! Are the females nicer than the males?

Yes.You were here many more stories about males and maybe a few about girls.My hen was aggressive as a teen but around breeding season she became calm

We had a trio of Chinese geese for years and they were very friendly and easily trained. They came with the place we bought so I don't know how they were raised, but they were wonderful pets. You'll enjoy your new friends!

Back
Top Bottom