White, Clean Legged Bantam Pullet...Breed Unknown

Lots A Cluckin

Songster
7 Years
Feb 28, 2012
This is a bantam pullet that we got from TSC 11 weeks ago...she is a white pullet with clean, very skinny legs. and long tail feathers

that is what I thought this whole time but she is different...she has yellow legs my other oegb have white pinkish legs, she also has a different body shape than my other oegb's....also she does not have a straight comb like oegb's not sure what kind of comb it is but it is the same type comb that my cornish bantams have.

ok here is a pic to compare the mystery breed with a white OEGB

the 2 white ones in the back...the one on the left is the mystery breed and the one on the right is a white OEGB...as you can see they have different body shapes

that is what I thought this whole time but she is different...she has yellow legs my other oegb have white pinkish legs, she also has a different body shape than my other oegb's....also she does not have a straight comb like oegb's not sure what kind of comb it is but it is the same type comb that my cornish bantams have.
can you get a clear close up of her comb?

Ok I just went out to make sure everyone in the brooder boxes were ok and while I was out I looked at her comb...it is a straight comb...but I am still sure that she is not a OEGB....she looks so much different.

Last edited:
here are some pics of her at 1 day old and a few weeks old....not sure if that would help or not

Back
Top Bottom