White Crested Black Polish Cockerel

JasperMosby

In the Brooder
5 Years
May 4, 2014
Kingsley, MI
My polish boy has been getting beaten up. If he's not given a new home he won't survive the winter. Much of his crest has been pecked and bloodied by my other rooster.
He was supposed to be female. I wasn't displeased when he turned out to be a male, but my big rooster was.
He's only 5 months old. He's skittish but has never been aggressive toward me or anyone. I've raised him since day one.
I'm in northern Michigan. I will meet anyone who will take him in Cadillac, Buckley, Traverse City, etc areas.

He's such a pretty boy. I would hate to see him be bullied to death by my big Black Langshan.
If you're interested please let me know and I'll give you more information on how to contact me.

I would suggest separating him ASAP especially if you know he's going to die a slow death.. Awful! Any local humane society's you can bring him to? It's not fair to leave him where he is for another minute

I've had him separated for a number of days now since I noticed the problem getting worse. I don't know of any places to take him.

Back
Top Bottom