White Crested Blue Polish Questions?

herechickchick

Songster
12 Years
Mar 28, 2007
Memphis TN
Hi all, I would like everyone that has W/C Blue Polish to please post photos and where you got them. I am looking to get some and I would like to see what my options are. If you are a breeder great as I have no problem hatching eggs.

Thanks so much.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Okay, here are my three little ones
smile.png

IMG_1474Medium.jpg

IMG_1475Medium.jpg

IMG_1476Medium.jpg

I lost one within the first few days, it looked just like the first one posted, if not the yellow head being more prominent. I will have one replacement coming in May with my other order.

Quote:
You got yours from Ideal? I was thinking of getting them from Meyer because they sex them (and I have hatched out a million roos). Anyone know of Meyers Blue Polish.

Parent stock was from MM about 4 years ago. Theses are from that stock that included blues and blacks.

I have found the blues have a lower hatch rate and can be prone to some crooked toes. Not toes that are curled at hatch, but they are not as straight as the WC Blacks.

Baby Boogie and clutch mates. His father is my avatar. Boogie is in the back, he is the only one that looks like he doesn't have a hang over.
DSC01226.jpg

Boogie around 9 weeks.
DSC01234.jpg

Boogie's mother on the right. Gabby...she never stops talking. The sun was bright that day, she is medium blue.
DSC01205-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom