WHite gross stuff in back of ROOS throat!!! Laryngo?????

How's your roo today? I would take dlhunicorn's advice - she is VERY VERY knowledgeable about all things chicken/illness related!!!

Hope he pulls through for you!

vitamin a deficiency can present with lesion s such as you describe (as well as trichomonisis which will be more yellow in color)... try POLYVISOL Enfamil (this is a childrens liquid A-B-D vitamin) >four drops in beak once a day for a week and in the meantime if it gets worse and more yellow in color then you can get meds for trichomoniasis (canker) here:
http://www.firststatevetsupply.com/store/index.php?cPath=21_30

Last edited:
UPDATE**************Thanks for looking*********

It is not as I described it!!! I was panicky and I dont know what. I had him upside down when I was looking in his throat when I explained it that way. I will somehow try and get a picture.

He has an abundance of liquid in his throat and ? dont know about lesions. It is bubbly and he is wheezing only when he crows and his comb is off color on the tips. Blueish. He seems robust in his overall body. He sneezes seldom but does sneeze.
His comb is cool to the tiouch, this is not good.

LOL..and i did even LESS!!..
lol.png
..how is he?..

He is the same but I think another one is getting a husky voice. Can chickens catch laryngo from other chickens that have been vaccinated but dont have laryngo?

Back
Top Bottom