WHITE JAVA HATCHING EGGS!! *** NPIP***

luvnjavas

Chirping
7 Years
Jun 21, 2012
East Tennessee
This is a project flock we have had for several years. We now have acquired an additional quality bloodline with the purchase of Lora Deckert's flock out of Illinois. These birds are bred directly from the Chicago Institute and Garfield Farms lines. Our entire flock is NPIP certified in TN #63-474; a copy of certification will be provided for your records with shipment.

The White Java is so rare and wonderful that I wanted to acquire and breed a SQ line of both Black and White Javas. I have only the White Java hatching eggs for sale at this time. We have bred these for 3 years now and produced some great birds. I am currently using 1 male in each pen over 3-4 hens/pullets. These birds are great layers, beautiful for showing and very well mannered. This is your opportunity to help replenish the population of this rare, beautiful and friendly bird- and these are a great choice for beginners and those with children as well. I am getting approximately 3-4 eggs a day from each pen right now- so supplies labeled for selling are limited- it is FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. Eggs gathered Friday thru Monday are for Monday shipping- eggs gathered on other days are for the school, 4H Clubs, family and/or local buyers. I WILL NOT SHIP EGGS THAT ARE MORE THAN 5 DAYS OLD- NO EXCEPTIONS! If I cannot get the full order I will ship half the order or all I have available- even if I incur additional expense to do so.All orders are understood to be - one dozen hatching eggs unless prior arrangement has been reached- I can also ship fewer eggs for those with small incubators, just PM me so that notation can be made on your order record in advance.

I ship these individually wrapped in bubble wrap, with packing peanuts and/or styrofoam as filler. I take the care I would expect to find in my own receivables. The shipping is calculated by Zip Code but will be noted on Invoice prior to payment being accepted BUT will not exceed $15.00 cost to the buyer. Also, I ship on Mondays, but could ship any day if needed. Paypal only- Payment needs to be made a week prior to ship date or ASAP. For verification, please make sure you include in the optional message section of your paypal payment- a note with your user name on BYC and the number of eggs you are ordering. Also, if you would, please send me your mailing info and payment date in a PM so I can have it on record, just in case Paypal does not supply it (it has happened).

I can put you down for specific dates or next available. Orders are shipped based on availability and in the order requested or placed once payment is received. As you know chickens lay eggs in their own time, usually I know about when I will have eggs to ship. If you place orders for later dates understand chickens laying habits can change and I will not be expecting the payment until one week before shipping - 7 days prior to the day I ship. I will stay in touch if I know there is an issue. I always look at my calendar a few weeks out to make sure everything is OK.

SHIPPING Hatching Eggs are a RISK. Once the eggs are shipped they are out of my control. Damage to packages during shipping are the risk of shipped eggs. I will help you file a claim with the Post Office to try to get replacements BUT I will not be responsible for shipping damages. I take reasonable care for packing your eggs, just like I would want my eggs shipped. (No special packing instructions sorry) I offers NO GUARANTEE on your hatch rate. By posting, bidding or buying you understand these terms.

Thank you and I look forward to doing business with you. God bless you.

Last edited:
Great turnout last year, once again PM me for order/shipping questions. .... eggs coming in every day now. NPIP CERTIFIED, great show quality birds.s being bred to SOP

great news hatching is going very smoothly we are up to date on all orders and we now have more eggs ready for shipping if you're interested get in touch with me asap and I can get your eggs out to you by Monday

last ordered shipment went out today, with a few extras :). Will have another one or two ready and waiting list is clear! Get you're White Java Hatching Eggs NOW! PM ME ASAP

I want to thank you so much for shipping eggs out promptly I know you didn't have to but you did anyway

https://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/6856993/width/
I only had one broke egg I was very pleased with the care you took packing

Back
Top Bottom