White Jersey Giants

Wonder what a Saipan x Giant would look like

Lol! I've always thought a Malay, similar to the Saipan, x Giant would be interesting. I've Googled it, seems many people have talked about it but haven't found anyone that has done it, no pics either.

Quick! Spot the white JG! LOL

He's filling out, I'm loving watching him grow.

I'm on Ideals waiting list for Saipan,Malays,Shamo and asil. I've talked to a breeder in south Carolina that has Oshamo and Malays 32" tall. He is wanting to sell all of his orientals. I'm seriously considering a road trip right before Christmas. All ready got it approved by the dear wife.She will make me pay FOREVER.lol

Help! My jersey started making this horrible sound today. Here's a video:

I'm at a bird vet with him right now.x ray showed nothing that I could tell. Esophagus looks clear. They're giving him an antibiotic and fluid and I'm taking him home. Any one heard something like this?

He's home in a crate at about 70F. The others in the coop are asleep. He's had some diarrhea and falls asleep standing up with his head down, but I think he sleeps like that. He's still making that sound. :( the vet offered to adopt him because he's so pretty. I don't trust anyone wanting a rooster though, cock fighting is too prevalent here. It's gunna be a long night. Thanks for your words. It's good to know there's good chicken people out there.

Back
Top Bottom