White Legbar Chicks?

Mysterious Chick

Hatching
May 22, 2024
I found on Craigslist a listing for Frost White Legbar chicks the seller did sent me pictures. Do this chicks look like white legbar chicks? I also wonder if they are females because I do not want any roosters. The chicks are about 3 weeks old.
I have a flock of 3 Chickens and I'm thinking about adding these two.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    284.5 KB · Views: 73
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    270.6 KB · Views: 7
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    304 KB · Views: 7
They look right for white Legbars, but there are no guarantees unless you trust the breeder. Too early to tell gender but so far no signs point to any of them being a cockerel.
I figured it would be to soon to see more signs about the gender. I was looking for a red comb. Keep my fingers crossed. lol

I want to replace my chicken who laid blue eggs. She passed a few month ago.
I got exited when I saw the listing because all of my chicken seem to have the legbar gene more or less. Tractor supply sold them as Easter Eggers. I used to get 2 green and 2 blue eggs until Dorothy died.

I don't know anything about the seller. HE/She never showed me a name, even so I was open about my name to show that I am really interested. The seller wants to meet with me at a dollar store parking lot. My husband said he doesn't want me to go by myself.
They look right for white Legbars, but there are no guarantees unless you trust the breeder. Too early to tell gender but so far no signs point to any of them being a cockerel.

Back
Top Bottom