**White Leghorn Contest** ENDED!! Results Soon

CONGRATS to everyone !! and thanks for the fun chickencrew
wink.png

Congrats to everyone that entered! Super congrats to the winners... loved the pictures of such beautiful chickens.

Oh, wow, I can't believe Prince Roo won! Wow! Thank you thechickencrew and the other judges, I don't know what to say... I am practically speechless (I did say practically). Prince Roo and I are incredibly touched! He was up against some pretty tough competition!

Thank you for all the congratulations! I would also like to thank all those who entered... I LOVED seeing all the beautiful birds and the fun photos!

~Anne

Your welcome mom4morecritters and your right there was some tough compitition, but I love the way Prince Roo looked in the picture.

Please send me you address so I can send you your prize. Thanks again to you and all the others who entered.

GET READY FOR THE NEXT CONTEST COMING IN SEPTEMBER......GET THAT CAMERA READY
smile.png
NO IT WILL NOT BE WHITE LEGHORNS. BREED WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.

okay, I was pretty sure I have 3 roo's but seeing the pics of some of the hens with big combs, I am not so sure. Can any of you tell? I am thinking the one to the left of the lamp, the tail feathers hang down different than the others and the one at the bottom of the pic by the food wire are boys??? I know I have at least one cause someone is crowing.

DSCF0018.jpg

This one has all three of them The one by the dog at the top, one one with light shining on him and the on the very bottom.

DSCF0023.jpg

They were supposed to all be pullets when I bought them. but I know nothing of chickens except what I have learned here. thanks in advance.

I think you're right. Those 3 look like cockerels to me too. How many total birds do you have?

Oh... I wasn't even paying attention to what forum you've got these posted in. You might try re-posting in What Breed or Gender is This, and you'll get a lot more educated responses.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom