White Leghorn/Rhose Island Red Mix Cockerel

elizabethjg

Chirping
Mar 27, 2016
Texas
Aster is the sweetest rooster, but we can no longer keep him where we live. He takes care of my hens very well. He's just over 5 months old.
Free to good home or will trade for a laying type hen/pullet.
In Houton,TX so we can meet half way from anywhere in Texas.

Last edited:
Hi, not trying to be rude/condescending but you would have more luck getting rid of him if you gave him away for free. Most cockerels are given away for free, so it might be hard to find a buyer who will pay money for it, especially such a high price and it being a mix. Again, not trying to be rude, I just know that it is hard to get rid of cockerels, and even though it may be worth $30 to you it probably wont be to others and they will likely choose a free cockerel instead. Just a suggestion.

Good luck with the sale!

Hi, not trying to be rude/condescending but you would have more luck getting rid of him if you gave him away for free. Most cockerels are given away for free, so it might be hard to find a buyer who will pay money for it, especially such a high price and it being a mix. Again, not trying to be rude, I just know that it is hard to get rid of cockerels, and even though it may be worth $30 to you it probably wont be to others and they will likely choose a free cockerel instead. Just a suggestion.

Good luck with the sale!

Ok, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom