white leghorn???

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick citarella

Hatching
11 Years
Jun 2, 2008
hi everyone! i just recieved a rescue chicken. she is beautiful, about 1yr old, and she is all white with light tan (buff) on back and tops of wings (very little). she looks exactly like a whit leghorn, but she has red ear lobes!? any one know what she is? Thanks in advance!

A photo would be nice but it sounds like you have a white leghorn.

welcome-byc.gif

Last edited:
I am new and don't think my question posted. I don't see where to write a new post, just replys. I bought 4 chicks today and one has a runny butt. Is it catching? Do I need to remove her from the rest?

Quote:
No. She is probably an Amberlink.

White Leghorns are SOLID white, and they have WHITE earlobes as well.

Do you have other chickens??? You don't want to keep one chicken all by herself, it is stressful and lonely for them to be alone.

Quote:
How is that even possible
tongue.png
I thought they deleted all the pre-2010 threads about a month ago. I know most of mine disappeared
tongue.gif

Nah, only the long ones. Check out the dates on the two first posts if you don't believe me!
lol.png

Quote:
How is that even possible
tongue.png
I thought they deleted all the pre-2010 threads about a month ago. I know most of mine disappeared
tongue.gif

Nah, only the long ones. Check out the dates on the two first posts if you don't believe me!
lol.png

Ok so my what, 4-page?? post about building my coop was considered "long"
th.gif

Quote:
lol.png

Ok so my what, 4-page?? post about building my coop was considered "long"
th.gif

Don't ask me. Nifty and Terrie are the masterminds behind spring cleaning.
tongue.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom