white leghorn???

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick citarella

Hatching
11 Years
Jun 2, 2008
hi everyone! i just recieved a rescue chicken. she is beautiful, about 1yr old, and she is all white with light tan (buff) on back and tops of wings (very little). she looks exactly like a whit leghorn, but she has red ear lobes!? any one know what she is? Thanks in advance!

winonajane

Hatching
9 Years
Apr 24, 2010
I am new and don't think my question posted. I don't see where to write a new post, just replys. I bought 4 chicks today and one has a runny butt. Is it catching? Do I need to remove her from the rest?

Tala

Flock Mistress
10 Years
Apr 14, 2009
Benton (Saline County) AR
Quote:No. She is probably an Amberlink.

White Leghorns are SOLID white, and they have WHITE earlobes as well.

Do you have other chickens??? You don't want to keep one chicken all by herself, it is stressful and lonely for them to be alone.

Princess Amri

Is Mostly Harmless
10 Years
Jul 16, 2009
Quote:How is that even possible
I thought they deleted all the pre-2010 threads about a month ago. I know most of mine disappeared

Nah, only the long ones. Check out the dates on the two first posts if you don't believe me!

Tala

Flock Mistress
10 Years
Apr 14, 2009
Benton (Saline County) AR
Quote:How is that even possible
I thought they deleted all the pre-2010 threads about a month ago. I know most of mine disappeared

Nah, only the long ones. Check out the dates on the two first posts if you don't believe me!

Ok so my what, 4-page?? post about building my coop was considered "long"

Princess Amri

Is Mostly Harmless
10 Years
Jul 16, 2009
Quote:Nah, only the long ones. Check out the dates on the two first posts if you don't believe me!

Ok so my what, 4-page?? post about building my coop was considered "long"

Don't ask me. Nifty and Terrie are the masterminds behind spring cleaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom