White Polish Bantams - 1 cock 2 hens, 2 pullets. Columbus, IN

chknbrdr

Songster
12 Years
Aug 23, 2007
Columbus, IN
I would like to sell my White Polish bantams. I have an older Trio - going into their second year. One hen is bearded and the other is nonbearded, cock is non-bearded. The non-bearded has won Ch. AOCCL in 2 different shows. I also have 2 pullets hatched last year. The older birds are currently laying, pullets should start anytime. I am asking $75 for all. I really don't want to fool with shipping, but I might be convinced...if you are willing to pay the price. Shipping usually runs between $50-$60 plus the cost of the boxes.

I will deliver to shows I plan to attend, if payment is made in full prior to the show. I will be in Cape Girardeau, MO on March 21, Columbus, IN on April 4, Brownsville, KY on April 18th.

Pick up in Columbus, Indiana or I am frequently in Carmel, Indiana and can meet along the way.
Any questions, feel free to call or email. My contact info and pics of the actual birds are on the website below.

Matt John
Shady Lane Poultry

jumpy.gif

Hello
Where is the poultry show going to be at there in columbus?
I would like to attend. looking for hamburg hens myself.
Sincerely
Curtis in Arlington IN.

Would also love to see some pictures as well. I am interested, but would need shipping to FL. Flew in two buff laced frizzled last, and had good success with that!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom