White Sebastopol Eggs- Do not push the buy it now button

hi, I'm not sure where you are located but how far are you from Columbus Ga?

I'm interested in both goslings and eggs, but I've never hatched before and heard that geese are hard to hatch... so perhaps i'd better leave that to you lol...

I am about 5 h ours away. Long trip but would be worth it in my opinion. I have driven some ridiculous distances for birds and eggs.

Quote:
Goslings won't be ready until April. I started incubating eggs when the girls started laying this month. We are about 4 hours from Knoxville but it is all interstate pretty much. We are only 3 miles from the exit. I used to go to school at UTK!! GO VOLS!!

Whites can be sexed though not 100% by color when hatched. Girls will be grey on back and heads while the males look all yellow. Variations in down do occur, mistakes do happen, I can try the best I can but will make no promises on sexing. If you are coming to the house to pick them up, you can pick out of the ones that are hatched, hopefully between the two of us, you will get a pair.

Yes I will ship but you will need to send me a Horizon box and a deposit. Minimum order will be 3 for warmth and shipping (I will have to get an estimate from the PO). Deposits are $20 and are non-refundable unless I can't send them to you because of my error. If that does occur you will receive your money back.

If you aren't more than 5 hours away, my husband loves the excuse for a road trip and some meetings half way could be managed.

Quote:
You are going to be fine!! LOL!! Just call me if you have questions, this isn't rocket science.

Quote:
You are going to be fine!! LOL!! Just call me if you have questions, this isn't rocket science.

Just reading that they are hard to hatch. I've done chicken, quail, pheasant with no problems and tried emus but no luck with them.

I read all about the difficulties other people had last year...thankfully after I had already hatched mine out. In my case my ignorance was bliss. I have faith in you!!! I have only hatched quail, chickens, ducks and geese. Thanks to some wonderful people I will get to try turkeys soon though. The hardest thing I have experienced has been Sebrights- if I get them to hatch then only 1/2 survive the brood box. I just have no luck with those...but I have more in the incubator
big_smile.png

Join with me and chant....I think I can, I think I can....and when you get some out of the shell, we WILL do the victory dance and SHOUT.... I KNEW I COULD!!

Back
Top Bottom