White turkey hen eggs

ranchobonito

Hatching
Jan 23, 2019
Hello from Argentina, my first time raising a white turkey, amazed with how adorable she is!
She is about 8 month old, I bought two but unfortunately the only male duck I have chased him and he drawn in a little pond ;-(
I registered in this site to learn more and found all posts so interesting! thank you to all for sharing
Ok, now lots of questions about my BeepBeep thats her name now since when baby she followed me all the time with her beepbeep.
I had doubts if it was a he or she, now I found her sitting a wooden box for long time and surprise is a she and laid already four eggs every other day.
Questions:
1) how do turkey eggs taste? like chicken? I read they have a lot more cholesterol tha chick eggs.
2) I do not have a tom and do not want to rise after reading how trouble some it is with the double breasted and do not her to be hurt. The question is, will she get brood, brooding? although her eggs are not fertil? I did take out the eggs so far, fout
4) If in the case that her eggs were fertil, what is the result of that kind of hatching? if the tom is hybrid and the hen also hybrid? just curious about it
My beepbeep personality, she comes when I call her with my beepbeep, she googles?? ;-) to strangers when they come to the entrance gate. Surprisingly, not to all of them only a few, to a girlfriend she chases her and wants to bite, isnt that strange, maybe my girlfriend is not a good person?
Ok, that´s all my chating for today.
Happy to have found such a nice group of people
Cheers be well!

Hello from Argentina, my first time raising a white turkey, amazed with how adorable she is!
She is about 8 month old, I bought two but unfortunately the only male duck I have chased him and he drawn in a little pond ;-(
I registered in this site to learn more and found all posts so interesting! thank you to all for sharing
Ok, now lots of questions about my BeepBeep thats her name now since when baby she followed me all the time with her beepbeep.
I had doubts if it was a he or she, now I found her sitting a wooden box for long time and surprise is a she and laid already four eggs every other day.
Questions:
1) how do turkey eggs taste? like chicken? I read they have a lot more cholesterol tha chick eggs.
2) I do not have a tom and do not want to rise after reading how trouble some it is with the double breasted and do not her to be hurt. The question is, will she get brood, brooding? although her eggs are not fertil? I did take out the eggs so far, fout
4) If in the case that her eggs were fertil, what is the result of that kind of hatching? if the tom is hybrid and the hen also hybrid? just curious about it
My beepbeep personality, she comes when I call her with my beepbeep, she googles?? ;-) to strangers when they come to the entrance gate. Surprisingly, not to all of them only a few, to a girlfriend she chases her and wants to bite, isnt that strange, maybe my girlfriend is not a good person?
Ok, that´s all my chating for today.
Happy to have found such a nice group of people
Cheers be well!

Attachments

• IMG_4928.JPG
    IMG_4928.JPG
    311.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4928.JPG
    IMG_4928.JPG
    311.2 KB · Views: 10
Hello and thank you! yes she is the only one turkey, I have a male duck also he used to chase her when she was smaller but now they made friendship, and lay under the bushes together, when she sits in her box for egg laying he waits for her under the cage, gives me such nice emotions!
I also have an angora goat and a nice brown female sheep.

Attachments

• IMG_4920.JPG
    IMG_4920.JPG
    588 KB · Views: 10

Back
Top Bottom