Whiting True Blue Chicks

@jolenesdad I originally got 2 Polish, 1 WTB & 1 WTG ... Ended up switching the 2 Polish for another WTB & WTG ... The one on the left is WTB/Dark & on the right WTG/Red

2019 Chickens - 08 Polish:Whiting 3wks.jpg

Here's the pics when they were 5wks ... From the left Speckles, Red, Grey & Dark
20190825 Splash:Red:Blue:Dark.jpg

5mos old Left to right = Grey, Speckles, Red & Dark
2019 Chickens - 12 Whitings 5mo.jpg

WTG eggs to the left = Speckles & Red WTB eggs = Dark & Grey
2020 Whitings - 01 Egg Quad (3).jpg

@jolenesdad I originally got 2 Polish, 1 WTB & 1 WTG ... Ended up switching the 2 Polish for another WTB & WTG ... The one on the left is WTB/Dark & on the right WTG/Red

View attachment 2003268

Here's the pics when they were 5wks ... From the left Speckles, Red, Grey & Dark
View attachment 2003253

5mos old Left to right = Grey, Speckles, Red & Dark
View attachment 2003256

WTG eggs to the left = Speckles & Red WTB eggs = Dark & Grey
View attachment 2003262
They’re so pretty!!!!

interesting. I’ll need to take some good chick photos and grow out photos and I’ll add to the thread later!

Looks like I got 3 boys and 3 girls.

the solid blue chick is a male that looks like the blue partridge coloring you guys have. I also got a white male and a brown partridge male.

it looks like a partridge brown female, a feather pattern I can’t determine yet female, and THIS female with this pretty black and white pattern. She was the racing stripe dark female with the blue on the chest that I posted about earlier. LOVE!

1D03DBEA-4CB3-4C91-8E3F-C354B774BF0C.jpeg

Looks like I got 3 boys and 3 girls.

the solid blue chick is a male that looks like the blue partridge coloring you guys have. I also got a white male and a brown partridge male.

it looks like a partridge brown female, a feather pattern I can’t determine yet female, and THIS female with this pretty black and white pattern. She was the racing stripe dark female with the blue on the chest that I posted about earlier. LOVE!

View attachment 2020624

Oh she's going to be beautiful! 😍

Back
Top Bottom