Who all is planning an order from Cackle Hatchery?

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

duck - are your ordering 5/16?
smile.png

~Aspen

Not sure yet when I'm ordering...​

I decided to cancel my order from Cackle, I found a flock of Coronation Sussex I want to buy instead. Plus, I just put 2 dozen Black Australorp eggs in the incubator, and I'm getting some other young layers this weekend so I really don't have room for them. Maybe this fall if I still need some extra layers.

~Aspen

My order shipped from Cackle yesterday!
ya.gif
I ordered the hatchery surprise... I'm so ready to see what is in that box! Hopefully I get a couple turkey poults!
fl.gif
But ducklings would be fine!
big_smile.png
Or goslings.. Oh.. Who cares! I'll take whatever, not like we don't already have a petting zoo! Haha!
jumpy.gif

I received my first 16 chicks from Cackle Hatchery...they are wonderful and beautiful. I only ordered Pullets
all brown egg layers....Rhode Island Reds, Cinnamon Queens and New Hampshire Red

Last edited:
Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

I decided to cancel my order from Cackle, I found a flock of Coronation Sussex I want to buy instead. Plus, I just put 2 dozen Black Australorp eggs in the incubator, and I'm getting some other young layers this weekend so I really don't have room for them. Maybe this fall if I still need some extra layers.

~Aspen

I'm also thinking about not buying from Cackle also.... I kinda want to get some button quail!
hide.gif

Quote:
I'm also thinking about not buying from Cackle also.... I kinda want to get some button quail!
hide.gif

I'm getting out of my button quail, I'll consider shipping some. PM me if you're interested.

~Aspen

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
hide.gif

I'm getting out of my button quail, I'll consider shipping some. PM me if you're interested.

~Aspen​

That is very tempting but I have no use for them... Only for looks... This is why I like ducks!
smile.png

(And I read they can lose there feathers when held)

I ordered 15 Ancona ducks from Cackle. Sixteen were shipped on 5/9, arrived 5/11 with one dead (broken neck; appears to have caught her beak in the cardboard during packing). The rest are perfectly healthy, lively, and to-type. I'd definitely order from them again, though I wish they'd send an automatic email notification when they ship. Most other hatcheries seem to.

Back
Top Bottom