Who all is planning an order from Cackle Hatchery?

Quote:
Hmmm I will hafta think about it cuz they are cute...and fluffy....
big_smile.png
Oh yes I know I am cruel
lol.png

Oh please, please, please!!
bow.gif

~Aspen

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
Hmmm I will hafta think about it cuz they are cute...and fluffy....
big_smile.png
Oh yes I know I am cruel
lol.png

bow.gif

~Aspen​

I don't know.......Maaaaaayybe trade for a white EE Roo? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA playing the mean card is fun!

Quote:
bow.gif

~Aspen

I don't know.......Maaaaaayybe trade for a white EE Roo? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA playing the mean card is fun!

NO Way! Besides, they aren't EEs!! They're are Show Quality LF Ameraucanas! And you are not allowed to touch them!
tongue2.gif
You can have your Polish!
tongue.png
lau.gif

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:

NO Way! Besides, they aren't EEs!! They're are Show Quality LF Ameraucanas! And you are not allowed to touch them!
tongue2.gif
tongue.png
lau.gif

HAHA *offended sarcastic* Well fine then XD

Last edited:
Quote:
tongue2.gif
tongue.png
lau.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:

yuckyuck.gif

Hahahahaha So we shall stick to the original agreement so we don't kill each other?
lol.png

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:

tongue2.gif
tongue.png
lau.gif

Day old chicks? They are not show quality until they have been successful at a show. Same with the Polish.
wink.png

You mean breeder quality? Ahh

Pam's Little Farm :

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
tongue2.gif
tongue.png
lau.gif

Day old chicks? They are not show quality until they have been successful at a show. Same with the Polish.
wink.png

You mean breeder quality? Ahh

Yes, yes, that is what I meant.
hide.gif
smile.png

~Aspen​

I am having the same problem. My parents say no more. I just ordered more from cackle. They were very nice and understanding. I cant wait to get my fuzzy butts. I sooooo very much want silkies, but when i mentioned it to them i got the look. You know the look of NONO NO NO NO! Haha! I have also been trying to convince them i need two more ducks. Just two come on they dont take up that much room. Haha! But the last time i said just two i brought home 6.
roll.png
What can you do chicken and duck math. It gets me every time.

Back
Top Bottom